Date of Post: October 21, 2021
Title: Sales and Marketing Project Manager
Employment type: Full Time
Experience Level: Minimum 2-year experience in Project Management
Location: City of Industry, California
About the job
BOE Varitronix, a leading LCD manufacturer, is currently seeking an Automotive Project Manager to showcase our Products and Solutions nationwide.
Duties include determining customers’ requirements and assisting in designing specific solutions to meet those needs. Candidates must be able to demonstrate leadership by working closely with automotive customers to provide technical support and design solutions. Candidates must also provide monthly sales forecast and performance to budget sales figures, monitor and maintain sales profitability based on individual goals and objectives. Must be able to travel in the US and internationally.
Minimum 2-years outside sales experience in the automotive electronic and manufacturing industries. Must be able to work effectively to promote our products and solutions to engineers and buyers alike. Inquiring candidates must also have the ability to work in a team environment, show great energy and enthusiasm, while maintaining a competitive ability to open and quickly develop new accounts. Knowledge of Liquid Crystal Displays and the LCD industry is helpful, including engineering design and production. BSEE preferred, BA/BS degree or equivalent is acceptable.
We offer competitive salary with health and dental benefits.
- Operate on both a strategic and tactical level to drive a significant, healthy sales growth in the market for the Company.
- Nurture relationships with existing accounts and capture new business opportunities.
- Manage sales projects from prospecting, pricing and service strategy,
- Manage quotes, proposal updates, purchase orders, deliverables, quality assurance objectives, and Product Change/End of Life processes.
- Understand Company visions and missions and apply organizational metrics to drive project management.
- Cooperate with internal project teams and external partners, including but not limited to sales representatives, suppliers, engineering, manufacturing, and marketing consultants.
- Empower engineering and manufacturing improvement initiatives with feedback from customers.
- Leverage insights and customer dynamics to drive strategic segmentation decisions.
- Develop and maintain marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Minimum of 2-years of Inside/Outside Sales & Marketing of electronic components experience.
- Engineering design and production in the manufacturing industry.
- Effective in providing solutions to both engineers and buyers.
- Ability to open and quickly develop new accounts.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft suite of applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly professional attitude and strong work ethics.
- Prefer BSEE degree or equivalent and will consider others.
- Preferred Language: English.